Thursday, October 23, 2008

Hollywood Studios



Hi Everyone!
My parents visited us for about a week, and my dear friend Erin got us into Disney for free. She works for them :) So sometimes she has free passes. We met as roommates when I used to work there, we were both interns. I do miss Disney!! Anyway, we went to the Animal Kingdom park in the morning, we rode the "Expedition Everest" rollercoaster, and the Dinosaur ride, as well as saw the Nemo show (so cute!). We had lunch at the Rainforest Cafe (really neat place!). Then we decided to go over to MGM, or I guess I should say "Hollywood Studios" as it's no longer MGM (guess their contract was up). We got to meet Prince Caspian from Narnia! He was very gentlemenly LOL. He said "Princess Erin, Princess Stephanie, where do you hail from?" it was funny. Erin has a better pic, he was smiling more.. but oh well! Figures! After that, we went to the Rockin' Rollercoaster, and then to the Tower of Terror. My mom actually went on the Tower of Terror to my surprise! And she liked it.. I don't really enjoy that one, although I go with everyone, it always scares the crap out of me, because you don't know when it's going to drop! But anyway, we had a great day. :)

2 comments:

Laura said...

Hi Steph! Just a quick note to let you know that I awarded you. Visit the latest entry of my blog for the details. :)

http://faerydae-bookofshadows.blogspot.com/2008/10/my-first-award.html

Busy little Bee said...

Going to Disney World is actually one of my biggest dreams in life. I want to go there for my honeymoon! No kidding! We'll see about that though. HEHEHE! Frode is totally in on it but we need the money too! Looks like so much fun.:o) I know of Tower of Terror and I am not sure I dare to try it!LOL!
By the way, I have tagged you!;o)