Thursday, December 4, 2008

Christmas tree & penpals

We got our tree up! The cat is really enjoying it.. haha. She thinks the ornaments are her toys :). I'm looking forward to the Christmas season, I really enjoy the music and the decorations for some reason. I also need to get working on my marathon FBs for two groups, those will be fun! I'll try and post those up when they're done. Not much else is new, I'm still looking for a job but haven't found one. I think all the stores have hired their extra help already (which is less people than last year). So I will be patient and wait for a job.

I'm looking for new penpals, if anyone is interested! I enjoy making/receiving FBs, but sometimes there's not even a note.. I really miss getting a great letter from a nice friend. It doesn't matter your age/where you're from just as long as you're serious about being penpals. I hate writing one or two letters and then never hearing from them again!

Have a wonderful weekend!!! <3 Steph

2 comments:

Nanou said...

Hello Steph,

how are you?

just stopping by for a little visit...

I'd love to write to you if you are interested...;)

Have a wonderful Sunday!!

Big Hugs,
Anne

Jolanda said...

Hi Steph,
I nominated your blog for an award, please check out my blog for the details.
Love Jolanda