Thursday, November 26, 2009

All for Her FBs




All for Pei Fern FBs (above)




All for Hilda FBs (above)

These are some FBs I got done this week. I still have some more to go! I am happy that I have plenty of time this weekend and will definitely get all my swaps done and sent off on Monday morning. Tomorrow's black Friday here, I've convinced Paul to come with me to the craft store! It only makes sense to get a few deals while I can! I probably won't get much, but I do need a few "essentials" lol. Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

3 comments:

Colours of the Outback said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!! They are absolutely wonderful!!!

Sharon said...

Beatiful Steph! Great job!
How are you ???

I'll be in touch with you soon!

Hugs Shaz

Busy little Bee said...

Very nice work on all of them! Hope they travel my way so I get to sign them! :oD