Monday, August 11, 2008

Blueberry Farm

Hi Again! Sorry this isn't quite FB related! I've decided to post a few pictures of what I've been up to for the past few weeks :) I'm working for my parents up in Massachusetts, they own a Blueberry farm! I've grown up here, and worked since I was a teenager here. At the bottom is the inside of the barn, this is where we weigh the blueberries and take the money, and we also serve ice-cream! Yum :) It's very beautiful here in the summer! But I will be heading back to Florida in 2 days. I'm really looking forward to seeing my husband!!!






5 comments:

JustMe said...

What a great farm. I would sooo get my blueberries there. I love such farms ...

Samantha said...

Hi Steph !what a beautiful place !!! I've never seen it and never known your parents own a blueberry farm ...I'd like to see it "live" one day ...Have a look to my blog, I've advertised your !
Hugs

Sharon said...

I love the photos!

And I understand you want to go back to Paul again LOL

Busy little Bee said...

I've never heard of a blueberry farm before. What a great place. I love blueberries and I was out in the forest here the other day and picked some fresh ones. They grow wild here and in loads. Yummy!

Michela said...

Hi Steph, I'm Michela from Iceland. I came across your blog through a link from a friend's blog.. Your parents farm is a very beautiful place! It must be a joy to work there! I have been in the countryside near my town picking blueberries the last 2 weeks. I love it:) And my 15 months old daughter too! She always eats a lot of them:)Take care!