Saturday, August 30, 2008

New blog look & New FBs

Hi Everyone!

My friend Johanna recommended this page for blog layouts (finally some great ones!) and so I found one I liked and my husband helped me with the rest. Hope you like it!

So it's the long 3 day weekend, I'm happy! Paul and I are going to go for a cookout on Monday with his friend. We'll also be going swimming at their home. I have to buy a new bathing suit, hate that part though! Bathing suit shopping is the worst!!! haha.

I've been making many FBs this week (made about 17+) so I've been quite busy. Here are a few of them, I can't wait till I get a camera or a scanner, my cell phone cam doesn't quite cut it! LOL!




4 comments:

Esther said...

great fbs!

Samantha said...

Ciao Steph ! I'm back ... I'm at home with an annoying flu but, the experience has been GREAT !!! ... Congraz for your new blog look ... soo nice ! I'm still looking for a proper blog layout 4 mine =( !!! ... could u pass me the link of this page, please ?!?
Sooo cuteee your new FBS ... wow, great production !!!

Iranise said...

Perfect!!!

KnittingArchivist said...

Lovely fbs Steph! Oh, and I just love your new layout! :)