Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Good mail day

I had a very good mail day yesterday! I received this homer made by my good friend Eniko via Swappers-world, and it was returned by dear Yuko! Thanks so much Yuko! I will make you a thank you FB :). And then I received a deco homer! I made this "Your fave celeb" deco about 3 years ago! I can tell my style has changed a bit since then, LOL but I was very happy to receive it home! And it's special because it's of the late Heath Ledger <3. Thanks to Yvonne in the U.K. for returning this sweetie home to me!
Here are the entries:


























2 comments:

Samantha said...

My fav 1 is Vin Diesel !!! Have a look at my blog ... there's a surprise for ya !!!

Momto5 RachelJoy Photography said...

Ive never done these . so interesting!!! it must be so crazy fun to get them returned!! I should so try one someday. Maybe we can do a private swap in which you explain it all to me lol