Friday, March 27, 2009

This weeks mail

Well had a great mail week thus far! I've received these cuties (All for Sharon FBs) from Scotland the other day:
Today I received a nice group swap from Australia:

A lovely selection via group swap from Romania:

And she included a homer for me! Thanks Laura, you are great :) I will make you some thank you FBs. This FB was made by me late 2007 themed "Candles" and it travelled to Germany, Netherlands, Finland, Indonesia, Romania, and Austria. Thanks to all who signed!

The photos are probably very high-res and the big ones might take a few to load. I'm using my scanner but I haven't figured out how to cut down the file-size yet. And my darn camera is having issues again, so I can't take pics!! Grr. Have a lovely weekend everyone! <3 Steph


5 comments:

Busy little Bee said...

I'm not sure how you cut down the sizes myself, but if you can store the pics as jpeg files they are smaller than other type of files.:o)

Anonymous said...

Hi dear, I just finished my letter to you, it will be in the mail tomorrow! Btw can you safe my stamps for me as I enclosed some FBs for, sorry just need to get rid of them! I hope you will like the letter:D

Love Mir

Anonymous said...

I always make them smaller with Paint to 25% and it works very good:) Maybe you can try it at least!

PrincessTejera said...

Sure Mir I'll send you your stamps back, looking forward to it! :)

I will try the paint thing next time. My camera is working now though so I might not have to scan them again hehe. Thanks for your responses girls!

Unknown said...

was that me from indonesia who signed one of those fbs? coz i saw one fb that passed on me last year on your pic. lol ...