Friday, April 17, 2009

Mail, Swap-bot, and stuff

Hi Everyone! Finally got some time to update my blog. I had a good mail week, with 3 beautiful swaps coming in : A great group swap from Denmark :)
A lovely private swap from Germany

A really cool Easter chocolate swap from Finland! They were very different from what we have in the U.S., and I especially liked the Scandinavian looking packages :) Very cute, and yummy too! I guess I have to say I'm a CHOCOHOLIC, hahaha.. anyone with me on that one?!
I've been participating more on swap-bot, it seems to be a really cool site with lots of different swaps. I'm still waiting for 2 of my swaps to come in. I think there is a higher risk of getting ripped off on this site, or getting something that didn't meet the requirements (that happened to me this week, I got sloppy FBs instead of the High Quality that were supposed to be sent, and the swap was named that!! LOL). But it's still fun and an interesting way to meet new swappers. Has anyone else tried it out a bit?
Not too much else is new.. I applied at a few stores in the area, but never heard anything back. Guess I'm just meant to be a stay at home wife!! haha! If only I could get paid for that! :)
See you later, have a fab weekend!!! <3 Steph


1 comment:

Anny Cheng said...

I played a lot on swapbot too. What kind of swaps are you interested? swapbot name: annychenghk, maybe we can meet one day.... =)